Full On Dog Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome video that shows the crazy spazz boxer personality we all know and love

3 posters

Go down

Awesome video that shows the crazy spazz boxer personality we all know and love Empty Awesome video that shows the crazy spazz boxer personality we all know and love

Post  Anna Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:11 pm

Anna

http://star-agility.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Awesome video that shows the crazy spazz boxer personality we all know and love Empty :D

Post  Bella Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:15 pm

ADORABLE!

I like how the 3 were carrying around a sledgehammer... XD

And the puppy, it was all freaking about like ZOMG FLLLOOOOOOORR ITS SHINY!
Bella
Bella

Back to top Go down

Awesome video that shows the crazy spazz boxer personality we all know and love Empty Re: Awesome video that shows the crazy spazz boxer personality we all know and love

Post  Anna Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:27 pm

The little pup was adorable <3 Loved the part where the one bitch just completely dunked her head under the water. Bo would never in a million years ever do that

Anna

Back to top Go down

Awesome video that shows the crazy spazz boxer personality we all know and love Empty Re: Awesome video that shows the crazy spazz boxer personality we all know and love

Post  Bella Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Haha xD

My old boxer (Blaze) once saw a duck in a pond, jumped in, and realized he didn't know how to swim (well) xD
It was really deep water so he was spazzing out..
Bella
Bella

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:33 pm

Gosh that happened to Bo. We were at the lake on the dock. Abby was being introduced to "dock diving" she jumped in and Bo decided he had had enough of sitting on the side lines and jumped in before we could stop him. Poor thing never realized it was deep. He sunk straight down and was bobbing up and down. He completely freaked. I nearly went in after him. I grabbed his collar and it slipped off, but I was able to slip it back on and pull him out. Needless to say after that he didn't try jumping off the dock again, but stuck to the shallows

Anna

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Poor Bub Sad

/giggle

Tesla loves the water, but she sinks.. She went after the ball at lake mead, and a sand bar collapsed under her.. She had a freak out, and then I pulled her out, and she went right back to the spot - _ -

Bella
Bella

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnSmith Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Those Boxer really freak out! They are so cute! Another nice name for a dog band, JOJOboxers! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down