Rules of "Full On Dog Chat"

Go down

Rules of "Full On Dog Chat"

Post  Bella on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:04 pm

Rules of the Forums/site.

First off, most rules are basic knowledge, so if you are planning on breaking them, also plan on going along with the punishments.

Basic Rules:

Language; No foul language. Please don't go cussing people out. If you wouldn't say it in front of you parents, don't say it here. (Note: Words like Ass, damn, crap, ext are not considered "bad" words.)

Bumping; Bumping is allowed, but is much different then spam. PLEASE do NOT spam threads, its completely unnecessary, and against rules. For the people who don't know the difference, heres the definition. Spam: Forum spam is the creating of messages that are advertisements, abusive, or otherwise unwanted on Internet forums.

Pictures; Pictures are allowed, but no inappropriate pictures will be tolerated. (No nudity, violent/gory, ext.) Please do NOT post copyrighted images (©) It is against the law. If you REALLY want to show a copyrighted image, please post the LINK to the website, NOT the picture itself.

Arguments/bashing; Arguments, debates, and other opinionated disputes are allowed here. As long as the argument isn't Bashing people, is under control, and is censored and doesn't break the rules, feel free to state your opinion and feelings. Bashing people's opinions, life style, pets, ext. will not be tolerated, so please control yourselves. Don't forget that this is public, so if you post something that can easily be debated, be aware that your thread/post may result in some debates.

Bulling; Cyber bulling is a very big issue, so PLEASE be kind on this site. No ganging up, no bashing, ext. Treat others like you would like to be treated.

Personal Info; Please keep your personal info like phone numbers, addresses, full names, ext. to yourself. Your safety is your choice, so please no personal info. Its seen a lot in breeding forums, when you advertise pets, so please do NOT state your personal or contact info on your thread.

Links; Links are permitted.

Punishments:

-Depending on the severity of the offense the punishments follow as:
1st offense = a warning
2nd offense = a 1 day ban
3rd offense = a 3 day ban
4th offense = a 1 week ban
5th offense = a lifetime ban

Other:

"Text talk"; We very much prefer NORMAL TALK, with correct spelling, punctuation, grammar, ext. You have a full keyboard, use it. We all make mistakes, but if you could atleast try to make it correct, it will help a lot of people. If you are going to post a thread, PLEASE make it understandable... Using a unneeded amount of exclamation and/or question marks is extremely annoying, so PLEASE don't over do it. Using caps does not make your point clearer or anything, just makes it appear as if yelling, so please limit your CAPS.

Extra bumping; Though bumping isn't against the rules, excessive bumping is NOT necessary. Please do not repeatedly bump.

Using immature language/judgement;
Please don't go off calling people a "stupid head" or "meany" cause they posted something you don't like on your thread. If you cannot take the heat, this isn't the site for you. This site is for mature, passionate people, so please control yourselves.

If you have ANY questions, please contact Sarah. You can contact me as well, but she is the maker of the site.

If anyone has anything else to add to this, PLEASE post! I know I am forgetting things, so let me know, and it will be added. Also, if you have Pet-peeves that you wold like to go under 'Other' post them here, and I will possibly add them. (If they are really stupid, I wont, but otherwise, it will most likely go up.)

Thanks!
~Bella (Greendayluve)
Bella

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Great job Green!

Post  JamrWantsRats on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:24 pm

Green that was a great job and I look foward to meeting Jinx finally! cat
JamrWantsRats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you!